ADDITIONAL FOR WEIGHT LOSS, SLIMMING - SIMPLY SLIM
THE RESULT AFTER 10 DAYS - HEALTHY AND LONG-TERM CHANGE
Have you tried diets that have not yielded any results? Did you drink water, eat buckwheat, did you take appetite suppressants? But this did not help and did not give the desired result. Can’t control your appetite in the evening, or when you get upset? Right, but these are the main setbacks and reasons that do not allow to achieve the desired result.
If you follow our instructions and do everything as instructed - you will see the initial results within the first 10 days (there is one course of one bottle), and after a longer period of time - you will develop long-term habits and you will simply no longer have to follow diets.
The only study approved and officially recognized in the European Union and in the EU Register of Health Claims (EU Register on nutrition and health claims) is a registered preparation of "cognac root - glucomannan", which is a component of 100% SIMPLY SLIM.
- Extremely low in calories.
- Takes place in the stomach thus promoting a feeling of satiety (fullness), reducing food intake during the next meal.
- Delays gastric emptying and contributes to increased satiety. (1)
- Like other soluble fibers, it reduces the absorption of proteins and fats. (2)
- It also nourishes the friendly bacteria in your gut that convert them into short-chain fatty acids such as butyric acid, which have been shown in some studies to prevent fat build-up (3, 4).
- Feeding intestinal bacteria can have other benefits as well. Some studies have shown a correlation between altered intestinal bacteria and body weight.
Glucomannan differs from most other soluble fibers in that it is exceptionally viscous and therefore particularly effective in weight loss.
Slimming supplements for women are often associated with chemistry, substances harmful to the body. NOBL Simply Slim supplement is 100% natural: it is made up of dietary fiber, which swells in the stomach and thus fills it, resulting in less food being consumed. The Simply Slim supplement will allow you to continue to enjoy your favorite food, simply by consuming it less. Simply Slim is easy to use: the supplement is in the form of capsules, so you can easily take it even when you are eating away from home.
BENEFITS OF SIMPLY SLIM:
- Causes a feeling of satiety;
- It reduces appetite, so a person consumes less food and can more easily get rid of unnecessary pounds;
- Enriches the diet with fiber.
The ingredient in Simply Slim slimming supplement is glucomannan. Glucomannan is a water-soluble polysaccharide, otherwise known as dietary fiber. It is made from the root of the konjac plant, which has been used as a thickener in traditional Japanese cuisine. Glucomannan swells in the stomach and thus causes a feeling of satiety. By feeling full, a person consumes less food and thus can reduce their body weight.
This supplement is intended for weight loss, slimming. The basis of its actions is based on reducing calorie intake. It is a completely natural weight loss supplement that contains "Cognac root", the only weight loss claim registered in the European Union based on research.
Konjac root (konjac mannan), capsule shell hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
For weight loss -Take 2 capsules 3 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal, with a glass of water (350-500 ml).
IN THE PACKAGE 60capsules (10 days)
References to the scientific literature that confirm the effectiveness:
1. Howarth NC, Saltzman E, Roberts SB. Dietary fiber and weight regulation. Nutr Rev. 2001 May; 59 (5): 129-39. doi: 10.1111 / j.1753-4887.2001.tb07001.x. PMID: 11396693.
2. Baer DJ, Rumpler WV, Miles CW, Fahey GC Jr. Dietary fiber decreases the metabolizable energy content and nutrient digestibility of mixed diets fed to humans. J Nutr. 1997 Apr; 127 (4): 579-86. doi: 10.1093 / jn / 127.4.579. PMID: 9109608.
3. Wong JM, de Souza R, Kendall CW, Emam A, Jenkins DJ. Colonic health: fermentation and short chain fatty acids. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2006 Mar; 40 (3): 235-43. doi: 10.1097 / 00004836-200603000-00015. PMID: 16633129.
4. Gao Z, Yin J, Zhang J, et al. Butyrate improves insulin sensitivity and increases energy expenditure in mice. Diabetes. 2009; 58 (7): 1509-1517. doi: 10.2337 / db08-1637
5. Birketvedt GS, Shimshi M, Erling T, Florholmen J. Experiences with three different fiber supplements in weight reduction. Med Sci Monit. 2005 Jan; 11 (1): PI5-8. PMID: 15614200.